Moose Knuckles Montrose Anorak In Black
Do you want to keep your fall/winter look fresh but don't want to break the bank? Maybe even keep your environmental footprint on the small side? The Montrose Anorak, made from recycled materials from shell to hardware and featuring a 3-in-1 design, has got your name all over it.
- Made in Vietnam
- Relaxed cut for a traditional aesthetic.
- 38" Back Length
- Outer Jacket: 100% Recycled Polyester Mechanical Stretch Water Repellent Outershell / Inner Jacket: 100% Recycled Nylon Water Repellent Outershell
- 100% Recycled Nylon Lining
- Recycled 80/20 down fill ensures mid-high level warmth.
- Detachable Hood with Drawcord For Adjustment
- Jacket: Recycled YKK Metalux Zippers / Inner Jacket: Recycled Snap Closure
- Lower Flap Pockets Lined In Recycled Micro-Peached Fabric, Inside Zipper Pocket
- Small Leather Patch with MK Logo Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Drawstring at Waistband, & Bottom Hem
- 3-In-1 Features A Button-Out Inner Jacket