Moose Knucke Saskatchewan Parka In Black
One of the most insulating parkas, the Saskatchewan Parka, wraps your body in a cocoon of cozy from head to mid-calf.
- Made in Vietnam
- Slim cut delivers a sleek profile and keeps warm air close to the body.
- 44" Back Length
- 74% Cotton, 26% nylon water repellent Outershell keeps down fill dry and functional.
- 100% down-proof lining keeps the down inside the jacket where it belongs.
- 80/20 down with 650 fill power ensures mid-high level warmth.
- Detachable hood with Blue Fox fur trim protects your most precious asset.
- Heavy-duty, anti-freezing, YKK zipper for consistent on/off and adjustments for the life of the jacket.
- Four external fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. One internal zipper pocket.
- Mass Customization For Metal Logo on Sleeve
- Rib Knit Storm Cuffs
- Zipper Adjustable Sleeve Cuff Openings