Mackage Ishani Medium Down Jacket In Black
ISHANI is a recycled light down coat tailored from insulating foil shield for a matte metallic crinkle sheen. A drawcord waist accentuates the long, relaxed tier-quilt silhouette. Enhanced by an ample hood with a plush pillow collar and adjustable drawcord storm visor. Water resistant and repellant, lined zip waist pockets and an extra inside pocket bring added utility. An elevated outerwear icon with adaptive warmth and signature performance.
- Long light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Foil shield shell with matte metallic crinkle
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure with pillow collar
- Hidden snap storm placket with leather welt
- Adjustable drawcord waist for heat retention
- Insulated slant zip waist pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Tier-quilt tailoring
- Hidden elastic cuffs
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried (1to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.